Cape Photo - Terms
Stated prices are per person.
2) If for any reason we are unable to conduct a walk we will
refund all fees paid and our liability ceases thereafter. Cape
Photo are under no obligation to provide compensation and will
have no liability for consequential loss.
3) A walk may be cancelled up to 48 hours before the walk and
receive a full refund. This may be done by email or phone.
4) The Cape Photo Walks are for adults 18+ only. The
instructive walks are made up of small groups plus tutors. If we
have very small numbers, we may have one tutor for groups of
less than three.
5) Participants must bring their own camera and equipment.
Please ensure that your camera battery is fully charged and that
you bring a spare. Please bring extra memory cards, as you will
be taking lots of shots.
6) Refreshments and meals are not included in the price.
7) Admission and travel to any of the destinations is not
included. For example....participants visiting Kirstenbosch must
find their way there and pay their own admission fees and meet
the tutors at points that will be designated. Details of “how
to get there” will be supplied.
8) Participants are responsible for their own insurance and the
insurance of their equipment during the tour. Any injury or
accident must be claimed against your insurance. Cape Photo
Tours does not accept liability for any injury or accident
happening during an instructive walk.
9) Payment of fees constitutes acceptance of these terms and
conditions. In the case of a payment for more than one person,
the person paying is responsible for informing their group of
these terms and conditions and obtaining consent, before making
10) These terms are understood to apply under South African Law